Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ngozi Ezeonu Replies Critics; "I am Not Sick, I only Changed My Diet"

A renowned Nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu, has responded to some of her critics' rumour about her new slim look.
Many of her fans have been amazed about her new figure just within a short period of time. Some even rumoured that she may have contracted Sexually Transmitted Infection (S.T.I).
In her response on a phone chat with Stella Dimorkus she said she has been battling with her weight over these years and that she has finally achieved what she wants.  That it is her choice to lose some weights.
She said she has stopped eating junks and carbohydrates and now eat more proteins and vegetables.
"Stella I am not sick....." She said.

1 comment:

  1. people can say what they like. she has her own life to live after all

    ReplyDelete